Tiny Dart Frog

Poison Dart Frogs are some of the tiniest and beautiful creatures on the planet; they are also incrediably deadly. So, why call this blog "Tiny Dart Frog"? It goes back to the old adage - good things come in small packages. We are all created exactly as God has intended - unique, strong, and beautiful.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Christmas Love Story




Someone lovely, someone dear, someone true said,
"It feels like my heart is being ripped out.... I guess I don't know really what that feels like, but..."


Another whispers a response,
"I think it feels exactly how you feel....she holds your heart."

The lovely, dear, true man cries,
"I'm not really sure how to live without her.. She taught me how to say, 'I love you.'"


The quiet response, holding back tears which could flood the room,
"She sure knew how to love."

And the room got still...and he held on for dear life...somehow this is and is not what Christmas is about.


No comments:

Post a Comment